Tuesday, May 24, 2005

FINALLY…THE EXPLANATION.



Well…I guess that I’ve teased enough.

Why haven’t I published much on this blog lately? Because I’ve been chosen to be the “Expat Blogger” for the Expatica Spain website.

It’s an exciting opportunity. Expatica is a news website for English-speaking foreigners living in Spain. It has a readership of 30,000+. Expatica has sister sites for Germany and France—each with its own “official” in-country blogger.

My Expatica blog is located at the following URL: http://www.expatica.com/source/site_content_subchannel.asp?subchannel_id=184&name=Spain+Expat+Blog

Please check it out. The style and content of my Expatica posts will be the same as those to which you’ve grown accustomed—i.e., silly essays about life in Spain.

So…what does it mean for THIS (the original VTB) blog? Well…I’m certainly not going to retire this site. I’ve grown fond of this blog, and (I promise) will continue to publish on it. However…I’ll likely publish with a bit less frequency. And the stuff that I do publish may be more “out there” (i.e., stuff that would likely cause Expatica’s editors to scratch their heads).

The Virtual Tapas Bar will not only continue, but has multiplied.
Posted by Hello

5 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Congrats!! I'm popping champagne as we speak - or as I type or - oh you know!!!

CF

 
At 4:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sal, this is so cool. I've added your new link as well. Happy writing.

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Sal DeTraglia said...

Thanks, amigas. You two have been great non-family supporters. I appreciate that.

CuFo...I owe you an email. I haven't forgotten about it. Just been having a not-so-great week.

Sal

 
At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ENHORABUENA!!!!! Representante de los expats. Seguro que hay algún agente literario husmeando por ahi...
Otra fan (no culinaria)

 
At 12:06 PM, Blogger Sal DeTraglia said...

Ojalá, Sr. Anonymous. Ojalá.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home