Sunday, August 22, 2004

BLOGS I LIKE (PART 1)

In the interest of promoting brotherhood amongst the blogger community, I will from time to time highlight some of the blogs that I like to read when I’m not writing my own. Here is my first installment:
The Puerta del Sol Blog
A well-written, attractive blog featuring reflections of life in Spain and Spanish culture.

My Life as a Walt
The best thing about this blog is the author’s portfolio of creative work. I especially like the work posted under the “My Comic Creations” archive. Mel Cool: Mall Cop® is rather cool indeed.

Living in Egypt
Reflections on the daily life of a Canadian woman who’s been living in Egypt since the 1980’s. Not many belly-laughs, but all posts are very well written.
Stay tuned for more "Blogs I Like" as I unearth them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home