Wednesday, November 09, 2005

WHAT IF MICHELANGO WERE ALIVE TODAY?

For those of you who haven’t visited the WALTnow! blog (see sidebar) this week, you must...absolutely MUST...check out this.

Just be sure that you're not sipping a Diet Coke, or it's liable to squirt out your nose.

Trivia Tidbit: WALTnow! is the spiritual godfather of this Virtual Tapas Bar. Way back in June 2004, I was perusing WALTnow! (which, at the time, was called “My Life as a Walt”) and thought to myself, “So THAT'S a blog, eh? Hmm...that kinda looks like fun.”

5 Comments:

At 4:36 PM, Blogger Angie said...

A day later and I'm still laughing... if you haven't clicked on that link yet, DO IT NOW.

 
At 12:04 AM, Blogger christina said...

Taking your advice, Sal,I made sure to put down my Diet Pepsi before I went over there and boy, am I glad I did.

Poor kid. That's just SO wrong.

 
At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That guy LOVES himself.

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Sal DeTraglia said...

BBMick:

Indeed he does. And so does his mother.

But I'm afraid that's where it ends.

Sal

 
At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya know, we can make assumptions till the cows come home, but how many of you are dying of curiosity to know the story from the kids mouth? I'd love to hear him tell it to my 25 year old daughter (the ex-Marine). ::smirk:: I think I would have to duct tape my mouth to avoid asphyxiation by laughter!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home