Friday, March 02, 2007

JASEMINE UPDATE: MARCH 007


I had a date with my long-time girlfriend, Jasemine, tonight.

It was as much a humanitarian visit as it was social. Jazzy got "fixed" yesterday, and I felt that she might appreciate my loving/healing touch on a lonely Friday night.

Indeed she did. And despite the presence of numerous stitches on her freshly-shaved belly, she and I still engaged in our traditional post-greeting bout of Greco-Roman wrestling (middleweight division)--an event for which I always wear a nylon jacket, as it resists the stench of doggie drool more effectively than does cotton or wool.

If you're wondering why Jazz is wearing a Pittsburgh Steelers T-shirt, it was on the recommendation of her vet. It was intended to keep her from nibbling at her stitches. A fine idea in theory; although the reality is that Jazzy managed to disrobe no fewer than three times during the course of this photo shoot.

Jazzy! She's big. She's brassy. She's beautiful. And she's mine...all mine!

13 Comments:

At 9:21 AM, Blogger The Big Finn said...

Get the rasslin' out of your system with Jasmine.

I could crush you like a chicken bone!

 
At 10:39 AM, Blogger CanadianSwiss said...

Awww. What a cute picture of you and Jazzie! Did the vet really recommend a Pittsburgh Steelers T-shirt? He must be a football fan, then.

 
At 11:28 AM, Blogger Sal DeTraglia said...

Moot point, TBF. I kinda suspect that you don't qualify for the middleweight division.

CSwiss: All Spaniards are football fans, although only four of them are familiar with the Pittsburgh Steelers. In truth, Jazzy's owners are from Pittsburgh--which is obvious, because they are all 7 feet tall.

 
At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is a big wrestler girl now. But look cute nonetheless. Actually, so do you . I guess that`s why you work so well together, it`s the cuteness factor.

 
At 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I´ve sobered up a bit but somehow still in a continous ass-kissing mode. So the photo of you two still seems really darn cute.

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger christina said...

Awww, you guys make such a great couple.

And I am not drunk (unfortunately), but I agree with Tinakala on the cuteness factor. Have either of you considered a career in modelling?

 
At 1:04 AM, Blogger Sal DeTraglia said...

Tiiiiiiiiiiiina: Man! If I had a dime for every time a drunk Estonian woman has told me that.

Christina: I did pursue a career in modelling, but was constantly rejected because I had neither a thick, lustrous coat nor a cold, wet nose.

 
At 3:22 AM, Blogger Brenda said...

So nice of you to take care of a friend in need. ;-) I love that she still has those cockeyed ears!

 
At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor thing. Is she getting hormone therapy? Something to think about. Wouldn't want those wrestling matches to turn ugly.

Yoda!

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Trac said...

I'm wiping away a tear now... they grow up so quick!?

Oh I don't blame you for falling for her at all. That cute way she has of always having one ear up is enough to drive anyone crazy!

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger Angie said...

She is beautiful! Makes me wish I had a dog again.

I was wondering where a non-football fan like you found a Steelers shirt in Spain, until I read the comments. Jazzy would feel better faster if she had an Indianapolis Colts shirt on. (At least, that's what my soon-to-be-vet sister would say!)

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Di Mackey said...

Very very cute ... made me laugh :)

 
At 12:53 PM, Blogger Cream said...

Beautiful!
Does she bark in Spanish or in English?
Or is she a lady who just whimpers?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home