Wednesday, August 25, 2004

AND NOW FOR A MOMENT OF SHAMELESS SELF-PROMOTION…

Believe it or not, there are some editors in the world who’ve been foolish enough to publish my writings in reputable publications. Listed below are links to a couple of these.

Taxicab Confessions: Published in the October 4, 2001 issue of Newcity Chicago. I co-wrote it with my good friend and fellow chowhound, Jai Harpalani. It discusses the grungy, little Indo-Paki diners in Chicago where cab drivers eat…and eat well!

Everything You Always Wanted and Need to Know about the Legal Environment of Spain: Published in the July 2000 issue of Defense Counsel Journal. My former boss and I wrote this when I worked as an attorney for a large Barcelona law firm. It’s long and not terribly entertaining…which probably explains why it won the George W. Yancey Memorial Award for best article of the year 2000. And by the way, the article’s title was NOT my idea.

Hey…man does not live on blogs alone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home