Friday, August 19, 2005

FINAL FOOD MEME UPDATE.


Ace reporter Angie has finally published her “Top Five Childhood Food Memories.” Click here and you’ll learn why the combination of watermelons and leather boots might lead to a spanking.

Now that all four of my “taggees” have fulfilled their obligations and passed the meme baton to future generations (like Kimberly, who tells us how Buddhists celebrate Thanksgiving), we can close the book on this matter.

Thanks to Harsh, Mausi, Kick Shoe Kooy and Angie for being good sports!

4 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Blogger Frank said...

Oh please, please, please tell me that is your single sister-in-law in the pic (and I'll pay for the Weber's shipping).

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Sal DeTraglia said...

Sorry, Franje. It's a photo of my grandmother. She was making a celebration dinner after Rocky Marciano knocked out Jersey Joe Walcott for the heavyweight title.

Those were the days. And you'll note the conspicuous absence of flower pots.

 
At 6:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess this is a representation of the epitome of "sizzle." Wish I looked so good whilst BBQing!

BTW - I was concerned about the odd juxtaposition of using "Buddhist" and "meat" in the same paragraph - but haven't gotten any complaints yet (but don't know many real Buddhists, either). Thanks for the wonderful pointer, Sal!

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Sal DeTraglia said...

Kimberley:

*Everybody* looks good while BBQ'ing. BTW, your enthusiastic patronage of the Virtual Tapas Bar has won your blog ("Fresh Air") a listing on my Sidebar o' Fame. Eyes to the right, please.

Yours too, Franje. I said I'd give you a week's head start, and I haven't forgotten.

Both of you...prepare yourselves for an extra 3-4 hits per month!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home