Wednesday, May 10, 2006

LIONS AND TIGERS AND...OH MY!!!

Believe it or not, this elegant collage is proudly displayed in the reception area of the daycare facility at which my daughter takes swimming lessons. Let's all take a moment and look closely at the photo.

Amazing, isn't it?

Twenty-four hours after taking this photo, I'm still not sure what message the Day Care's management was trying to convey. Perhaps it was intended to encourage students to eat more fiber.

But let's look on the bright side, shall we? We should be thankful that the arrows aren't pointing in the *other* direction. That type of activity is still considered a felony in certain parts of Georgia and Alabama.

7 Comments:

At 6:06 PM, Blogger Kim/Thomas said...

It inspires me to have some prunes that is for sure! Better out than in, i guess is their message! haha

btw, I'm watching 'lazy town' gnagnanana!

;)kim

 
At 8:16 PM, Blogger Miss Kim said...

Yes me too (what kim said)-->
rah rah Prunes!

Are those arrows actually attached to the animals butts?? Or are they separate?

Isn't it amazing what you see when your eyes are open?

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm there with Kim... but really if you asked kids I'm sure they take would be different!

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Cream said...

The bottom one must be to remind the kids not to forget their trunks!

 
At 3:03 AM, Blogger nyana said...

Hmmm... Those animals are a bit... Well, let's just say that they look like they have gastro intestinal problems.

Sal, I'm back! A group of family visiting plus a crazy job put me off the map for a while. Catching up on your stuff, will be back to hassle very soon! Cheers!

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Di Mackey said...

Think like a child ... it's key I think.

Or you could try and emulate the purity of a New Zealand mind ... ;)

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger CanadianSwiss said...

Are you sure there's not a Zoo nearby?? ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home