Saturday, October 07, 2006

AND NOW FOR A JASEMINE UPDATE.

With all this talk about COCONUT recently, you may have forgotten all about our friend Jasemine.

Several months have passed since Jazzy has pulled-up a barstool here at the VTB. That’s too long.

So I snatched her from the sidewalk during her walk this morning and—channeling the spirit of the now-deceased Crocodile Hunter—wrestled the mighty beast for a full ten seconds until my digicam’s self-timer snapped the above photo.

And here she is! As stubborn as ever...yet still adorable. My-oh-my...how my little girl has grown.

6 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger Di Mackey said...

It occured to me to write ... next time Jasmine might just pick you up from the sidewalk and wrestle with you until you bleed ... :)

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Sal DeTraglia said...

The writing is definitely on the wall, Lady Di. And here's the scary part. Jazzy is only six months old. She's only half-way to adulthood.

But then...I knew from day one that she would grow to be monstrous. Why do you think I went out of my way to make friends with her when she was a puppy?

Sal

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger christina said...

Sal lures another 1,000 female readers into his web by posting adorable puppy pictures. :-)

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Sal DeTraglia said...

Christina!

I'm shocked..shocked...!

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger christina said...

No you're not. You didn't take all those marketing courses for nothing. ;-)

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger CanadianSwiss said...

According to my experience with animals [ranging from birds, fish, rabbits, a bat - only for a week - and dogs - I wasn't alowed a horse ;-)] she will grow until she's about 10 mmonths old. Then she'll start putting on a bit of weight and grow maybe another centimeter and then put on a bit more weight to even out.

So I guess if you wait another couple of months, we will only see her in the picture and we might get a glimpse of your left hand, or so.

Glad you made friends while she was only a pup :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home