Friday, September 03, 2004

GOOD FRIENDS AND A 68 CENT BOTTLE OF WINE.


You think I'm kidding? See for yourself. Our neighborhood grocery store is selling 68 cent bottles of wine. That's less than one-third the price of Two Buck Chuck. Even a bottle of Night Train seems a luxury item in comparison.

I haven't tried this stuff - nor do I intend to - but it makes you wonder: What does one do with a 68 cent bottle of wine? You can't serve it to guests. I wouldn't fill a bota with it. And its probably not even fit for cooking.

Aha! I've got it! The perfect use for such a wine: TOURIST SANGRIA!

Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

treat the neighborhood winos.

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Sal DeTraglia said...

Are you suggesting that I should treat myself?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home