Friday, September 10, 2004

MILK DUD REVOLUTIONARY BRIGADE: IN LIVING COLOR.



In my June 13, 2004 post, I wrote extensively about the Milk Dud Revolutionary Brigade. The MDRB is a flock of fluffy critters that, on a daily basis, turns the streets of Cabanillas del Campo into a giant chocolate chip cookie; albeit one that you wouldn’t want to eat.

As I made my daily sojourn to Bar Alcázar this morning, the clanging of a cow bell caught my attention. Then I heard the tell-tale “baa baa baa.” The MDRB was passing on a parallel street…and THIS time, I had my digi camera in tow.

I darted across a vacant lot, planted myself in the middle of the moving flock and – before the puzzled gaze of one of the shepherds – captured this photo. I then moved on to Bar Alcázar, where I had a café con leche and – you guessed it – a chocolate chip cookie.

Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home