Sunday, October 24, 2004

THE BLOG IS NOW OPEN FOR COMMENTS. ALWAYS HAS BEEN.

Since I started this blog in Autumn 1956, I’ve received countless complaints from readers concerning the posting of comments. Specifically, they bemoan the fact that they must register as a Blogger member – and obtain a Username and Password – in order to post a comment to my blog.

Well…I’m afraid that I must debunk – once and for all – this all-too-convenient excuse for the laziness of my readers.

Let it be known far and wide! My blog accepts comments from EVERYONE. That includes Blogger members, non-members and everything in between…including ex-business forms salesmen. In fact, my blog has been set up this way since Day 1. Here’s all you need to do:

1. Go to the bottom of a particularly brilliant post and click on “[#] Comments.”

2. Go to the bottom of the next screen and click on “Post a Comment.”

3. You will arrive at a screen entitled “Comment Sign In.” If you are a Blogger member, then type in your Username and Password. But if you are NOT Blogger member (and have no desire to be), then...

4. Click on “Or Post Anonymously.” Do you see it? It is right beneath the big, blue “Sign In” button. This will allow you to post a Comment without a Username or Password.
And when you post a message, please…please…please sign your name at the bottom. Otherwise, I won’t know which of you is offering me a publishing contract.

6 Comments:

At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, look at me! I posted an anonymous Comment! And without a Username or Password! Just like I told you! And I did it all by myself!

Sincerely,
Sal

 
At 4:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a smart***!

 
At 4:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a smart***! (This is a joke by the way!)

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger Sal DeTraglia said...

Dear Mr/Ms Anonymous:

Thanks for not signing your name at the bottom of your message, contrary to my specific request in the message above.

You get no soup!

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sal,

Thank you for the tip. I could have used it before.
By the way, even if I believe that you were in the world in Autumm 1956, how could you manage to begin the blog that time. Did blogs exist that time? Are you the first blogger in History? Maybe you could explain something about the History of blogs. In Spain they are not so popular yet.

Anonymous Marta

 
At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool web!!!!!!!!!!!


www.latin-hearts.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home