Wednesday, October 13, 2004

SKELETOR SIGHTING – OCTOBER 2004.




Much like the mythical creature Sasquatch, our friendly neighborhood Skeletor is often seen but rarely photographed.

With cat-like reflexes, however, I was able to snatch the above shot without him noticing. Of course, I could have dressed him in lederhosen and sat him atop a pony for a formal portrait without him noticing…but that’s beside the point.

Here we see Skeletor resting on the windowsill of Bar Alcazar after an especially grueling early-morning workout with a heavy glass of brandy. Moments after I shot this photo, a car stopped and asked him for directions. Call me a pessimist, but I’d wager that the driver never reached his destination.

Unless, of course, his destination was a bar or liquor store.
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home