Wednesday, November 03, 2004

MISERY ACCOMPLISHED.



Well…I can’t say that I’m particularly pleased with the outcome of last night’s election. In fact, I was feeling quite distraught when the BBC announced to my disbelieving ears that W had all but locked-in Ohio early this morning. But then…a thought occurred that made me feel a little better.

When the next four years are over, George W. Bush will never again be President of the United States. But the vast majority of those misguided Ohio voters who drove the final nail into John Kerry’s coffin will STILL BE LIVING IN OHIO!

HA HA HA HA HA!!!

And on that note, I promise that this blog will – from this day forward – once again be a politics-free zone. Until the next Washington sex scandal, at least.
Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

At 2:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't democracy a beautiful thing!!!
And did you exercise your right to vote, my son?

Signed,
Big Mama

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Sal DeTraglia said...

Winston Churchill once said, "Democracy is the worst form of government...except for all those others that have been tried."

And yes, I did excercise my right to vote. Unfortunately, my quest for a President that might allow my parents to retire before the age of 87 came up two percentage points shy. I'll try again in 2008. In the meantime, you'll have to keep working.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home