Sunday, November 26, 2006

AND NOW FOR A PRIVATE MESSAGE TO THE AMISH.


Yeah, yeah, yeah...I know that 99% of the people reading this already have a blog. And to those people, what I'm about to say will be 100% worthless.

But the fact remains that a number of VTB Chat Loungers and lurkers have not yet entered the 21st century. That's right...they have no blogs of their own. We'll call these people, "the Amish."

And the Amish are simply not carrying their weight around here.

So...I'd like to briefly enlighten the Amish on how they can quickly, easily and *anonymously* create their own blogs.

Step 1: Go to www.blogger.com

Step 2: Click that big orange arrow that says something like "Create a Blog.

Step 3: Follow the instructions and you'll have your own blog up and running in three minutes. Literally.

That's it! A whole lot easier than driving a horse and buggy. And a lot less messy, too.

3 Comments:

At 5:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sal - I've got a blog. I needed a blogger account to post comments at some sites, so I put up a blog.

Now if you could you tell me what I should write about ...

jrp

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Di Mackey said...

Oh man ... I thought I was bored until I came here and read your post! You seem so much more bored than I and I thought I was hitting an all time 'The sun is shining and I have no idea what to do' level of boredom.

The Amish ... uh huh, I can see you galvanising them to joining ;)

 
At 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I am an Indiana girl. My parents just happen to live near an amish community. I will be sure to pass along your message of Amish blogging the next time I find myself back in the State! Hehehehe!

Check out this site.
http://www.electricamish.com/

Maybe your dreams of Amish blogging are just around the corner!
C-rae

 

Post a Comment

<< Home